Genres: Blowjobs, Cock Sucking, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Facial Abuse, Facials, Throat Fucking, Two Whores
Video language: English
What's better than having one whore to humiliate? Two whores to humiliate. Tonight, we had a special treat and that's two dumb bitches at once. I have to tell you, I was pretty excited because this was my first time filming two dumb pigs at once for FaceFucking. I made every second count, too. We pitted both bitches against each other. Watching them take turns slapping each other and spitting on each other's faces was a joy only a real sexual deviant like myself could enjoy. During the face fucking, we had them take turns barfing on each other's face and hair, too. Trust me... great times were had by all... except the whores... they don't count.
New Asian Superstar Luke Truong Cums By For A Fuck Session With Big Dick Sex With Stepdad In Bathtub After Baseball Practice. New Asian Superstar Luke Truong Cums By For A Fuck Session With Big Dick Sex With Stepdad In Bathtub After Baseball Practice. Teen convict drills tough gay officer in the first stab of this asset ! I already enjoyed. Cum craving bottom twink raw pounded by big dick drills Alex in his anal. Teen convict drills tough gay officer in the first stab of this asset I already enjoyed.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Comments
Post a Comment